At SOLID Surf Camp Nicaragua we offer packages for all budgets with varying accommodations (dorm, A/C dorm, private room, A/C private room) at our beautiful beachfront property in the small fishing village of El Transito. We aim to not only show our guests the best of Nicaragua while making them feel at home, but also limit the guess-work and hassle of decision-making – enabling guests to focus on surfing, relaxing and enjoying their stay. With a local staff and bi-lingual guide on site, the SOLID surf camp provides both a safe and authentic experience in Nicaragua. We define luxury as having everything you need – delicious meals, great waves, good people, safe travels and a pleasant night’s sleep – and nothing you don’t.
Situated on the Central-Pacific coast in between all major cities and just 90 minutes from the Managua (MGA) airport, the four surf breaks within eyesight of the SOLID surf camp are the most consistent breaks in the region and don’t require a boat or truck, as they are literally in front of the property. These surf breaks provide a variety of waves that are fun for every level and while many will focus on surf, we provide plenty of other activities (hiking, tide pools, fishing, yoga, massages and volunteering) that everyone in the family can enjoy.
In order to reach our goal of aiding in economic development throughout town, we only include breakfast and dinner in our packages and encourage our clients to explore the community by visiting any of the local restaurants in town for lunch (though we do offer lunch on site if desired).
Note: Please bring cash since there are no local ATM’s and we are cash only on site!
7-Night Packages / Starting $389
- Dorm Bed (5-6 people in room)
- A/C Dorm Bed (3-4 people in room)
- Private Room (fan only, 1 – 3 people)
- A/C Private Room (1- 3 people)
- Full Breakfast (coffee, fruit, juice, eggs, Gallo pinto, pancakes)
- Dinner (fish/chicken/pork, vegetable/salad, rice, fresh juice)
- 2 hr. Unlimited Bar
- 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- Local Bottled Beer (Tona, Victoria Clasica)
- Local Rum (Flor de Cana 4-yr with mixers – Margarita, Pina Colada, Daiquiri, Sodas)
- Daily board rental
- Daily choice of:
- surf photos
- surf lesson
- yoga (2 daily)
- Private Taxi + $70 (up to 3 people)
- Private 4×4 +$100 (up to 4 people)