At SOLID Surf Camp Nicaragua we offer packages for all budgets with varying accommodations (dorm, A/C dorm, private room, A/C private room) at our beautiful beachfront property in the small fishing village of El Transito. We aim to not only show our guests the best of Nicaragua while making them feel at home, but also limit the guess-work and hassle of decision-making – enabling guests to focus on surfing, relaxing and enjoying their stay. With a local staff and bi-lingual guide on site, the SOLID surf camp provides both a safe and authentic experience in Nicaragua. We define luxury as having everything you need – delicious meals, great waves, good people, safe travels and a pleasant night’s sleep and nothing you don’t.
Situated on the Central-Pacific coast in between all major cities and just 90 minutes from the Managua (MGA) airport, the four surf breaks within eyesight of the SOLID surf camp are the most consistent breaks in the region and don’t require a boat or truck, as they are literally in front of the property. These surf breaks provide a variety of waves that are fun for every level and while many will focus on surf, we provide plenty of other activities (hiking, tide pools, fishing, yoga, massages and volunteering) that everyone in the family can enjoy.
In addition to our packages, we have walk-in rates so don’t hesitate to come on by to check things out! The town of El Transito and our relaxing place have been known to capture a few, so don’t be surprised if you come for two days but stay for two weeks!
In order to reach our goal of aiding in economic development throughout town, we only include breakfast and dinner in our packages and encourage our clients to explore the community by visiting any of the local restaurants in town (Olas Clandestines, Caracola Cafe, Pozas and Veronicas for lunch.
After experiencing the town of El Transito, many have been known to want to help out, thus we provide volunteer opportunities with our local community partners Nicaragua Initiative for Community Advancement and El Transito Centro de Artes.
Note: Please bring cash since there are no local ATM’s and we are cash only on site!
7-Night Packages / Starting $389*
- Shared Dorm (5-6 people)
- Shared Dorm with A/C (3-4 people) +$45
- Private Room (triple occupancy) + $60
- Private Room (double occupancy) + $100
- Private Room with A/C (triple occupancy) + $130
- Private Room with A/C (double occupancy) + $160
- Private Room (single occupancy) + $280
- Private Room with A/C (single occupancy) + $410
- Full Breakfast (coffee, fruit, juice, eggs, Gallo pinto, pancakes)
- Dinner (fish/chicken/pork, vegetable/salad, rice, fresh juice)
- ADD Lunch +$70
- 2 hr. Unlimited Bar
- Monday – Thursday
- 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- Local Bottled Beer (Tona, Victoria Clasica)
- Local Rum (Flor de Cana 4-yr with mixers – Margarita, Pina Colada, Daiquiri, Sodas)
- ADD Full Day Unlimited Bar +$80
- Daily board rental
- Daily choice of:
- surf photos
- surf lesson
- yoga (2 daily)
- Transport to new surf break +$30 (Three person min.)
- Pick-up: Saturday shuttle 1:00 pm (MGA Airport / Best Western 1:15 pm) +$25
- Drop-off: Saturday shuttle 11:00 am (leave SOLID – drop off at airport / Best Western) +$25
- Private Taxi + $70 (up to 3 people)
- Private 4×4 +$100 (up to 4 people)