All-Inclusive (Non-Lux) Surf Camp
At the SOLID surf camp Nicaragua we offer all-inclusive packages and Nicaragua yoga retreats at our beautiful beachfront property in the small fishing village of El Transito. We aim to not only show our guests the best of Nicaragua while making them feel at home, but also limit the guess-work and hassle of decision-making – enabling guests to focus on surfing, relaxing and enjoying their stay. With a staff filled of locals and a bi-lingual, emergency responder on site, the SOLID surf camp provides both a safe and authentic experience in Nicaragua. We define luxury as having everything you need – delicious meals, great waves, good people, safe travels and a pleasant night’s sleep – and nothing you don’t.
Situated on the Central-Pacific coast in between all major cities and just 90 minutes from the Managua (MGA) airport, the four surf breaks within eyesight of the SOLID surf camp are the most consistent breaks in the region. These surf breaks provide a variety of waves that are fun for every level and while many will focus on surf, we provide plenty of other activities (volcano hiking and sand boarding, rum factory tour, zip-lining, fishing, golfing, yoga, massages and volunteering) that everyone in the family can enjoy.
We are extremely flexible in our packages and can tailor times and days for activities based on the daily surf conditions or whether or not our guests feel “up to it” that day. There is no obligation to partake in all of the activities or in volunteering, though we do encourage everyone to get to know our local staff and walk through town to experience the local community in order to make the most of their stay and experience in Nicaragua.
If you are a group leader looking to set up a surf and yoga retreat (or volunteer retreat), please send us an email for large group discounts.
- Full-service transportation to/from the airport and local surf destinations (conditions permitting) in a 4×4 vehicle
- Beachfront lodging in an A/C room with private bath, high-speed internet/WiFi (double occupancy)
- All-inclusive food & drink (family style meals) including snacks and all beverages at our full-service bar (beer, rum, tequila, sodas, fruit smoothies); Cold Breakfast (fruit, granola, yogurt), Hot breakfast (eggs, chorizo, gallo pinto, tortilla), Lunch and Dinner (same-day caught fish, chicken, pork, vegetables and salad) served with freshly made fruit juice, bottled water and Nicaraguan coffee (can cater to different diets)
- Guided surf sessions at local and nearby breaks with 1 beginner surf lesson and 2 yoga classes included
- Photographed/Video surf sessions with a client gallery to download from at the end of the trip
- Choose a panga boat fishing/surfing trip or a colonial city trip to Leon or Granada (Bonus! Add a hiking, zip-lining or volcano boarding adventure to this day!)
- Amenities: Swimming pool, full-service bar that delivers straight to your hammock (margaritas / piña coladas anyone?), onsite yoga studio (blocks and mats available), the lawn area (full grass area for sun-tanning - no more hot sand!), slack-line, punching bag, pull-up bar, full-body work out machine and suspension training home gym, rancho with hammocks, rocking chairs, comfortable lounge seating, hammock area under the palm trees with fire pit and s’mores available
- 10+ person staff (90% local) that is dedicated to making your stay enjoyable, relaxing, authentic and safe; Our staff includes an on-site, bi-lingual emergency responder guide and 24 hour security
There are 8 rooms, each with A/C and a private bathroom
* Rates include 15% sales tax and 2% tourism tax required in Nicaragua
$1600 private room, 6 nights
+$200 per extra night
(1 full bed)
$1250 per person, 6 nights
+$160 per extra night
(1 full/queen bed, 1 single bed)
$1100 per person, 6 nights
+$140 per extra night
(1 full bed, 2 single beds)
Looking for a discount?!
Receive a 10% discount when you book 3 months in advance and pay in full!
Repeat customers automatically receive a 5% discount!*
* Repeat customer discount can be combined with the early booking/pay in full discount
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PACKAGE
Add an adventure to your trip. Sandboard a volcano, zip-line or experience a rum tour.
Starting at $15 per person
Help the local community with projects at the art center, school or medical clinic
Suggested project donation
Enhance your skills with individual analysis of video footage/surf photos
Weekly package $100+
Surf Class: $30 per session
Learn from experienced instructors
Yoga Class: $10 per hour
Take a yoga class in our studio or by the beach
Massages: $30 per hour
Enjoy a shiatsu massage by a certified local masseuse
Horseback Ride: $15 p/hr
Ride along the beach or through town at Sunset
Fishing: $90 pp (min. 2)
4-hr panga boat ride with basic rods/tackle
City Trip: Starting $60 pp
Head to the city for dinner/drinks and a night out with the crew
Surf Trip: Starting $90 pp
Check out a barreling reef break or boat farther up the coast (waves permitting)
Board Rentals: $90 per week
Gain access to our entire board rack, choosing boards based on the current swell and finding what shape fits you best!